If you enjoy Nordic Walking in lovely Dorset, why not join us to explore the Coast, Mountains and Villages of Corsica next May (12th – 19th)?
Join Gill from NWUK HQ plus Swanage based Instructor Sally and other Dorset Nordic walkers on a trip organised by EXODUS TRAVELS in conjunction with Nordic Walking UK. We have a few places left and would welcome individuals, couples, groups of friends etc. The walks are typically about 7 miles a day with one longer walk and a rest day. We aim to blend Nordic Walking with a lot of fun and we will be taking time to enjoy the scenery as we do in Dorset
Flights and Accommodation are included and if we get enough folk from Dorset, we aim to travel to the airport together if possible to save costs too. Call 0333 1234 540 if you want to chat to us about it or want an info sheet but hurry as booking closes soon!
CORSICA TRIP INFO AT A GLANCE
- 7 nights in a family-run hotel with en suite facilities
- 5 days centre-based walking; 1 free day
- Well-marked trails, often rocky and uneven
- Altitude maximum 1650m, average 800m
- All breakfasts, 5 lunches, 6 dinners
- All accommodation (see accommodation section)
- All transport and listed activities
- Tour leader throughout
- For more info about the trips (note our date will not so on the Exodus website as its a private trip) – click HERE