Price: £8.50Login To Book
- 5 Miles
- Sat 5th February
- 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM
- Mulbarton Tas Valley Trail. The Common, Mulbarton, Norwich NR14 8JS, UK
- Show location on map
A DELIGHTFUL ROUTE WHICH STARTS OFF ON MULBARTON COMMON. We head across fields towards Swardeston - PAST alpacas and across leafy trails. Tiny paths through fields lead us back, for coffee in the Bus on the Green!
These SATURDAY SPECIAL walks will be in varied locations (Watch This Space!) and approx 4-6 miles long. We love to explore new routes…
Please dress appropriately for the weather, and don’t forget water, waterproofs (if necessary), suncream, bug spray AND ASTHMA INHALER
£8.50 BUT INCLUDED IN 2 WALKS P/W + UNLIMITED ZOOMS £27 PER MONTH PACKAGE
We will set off promptly.
Please try to arrive 10mins early so you are ready to go.
Covid Walking Guidelines – please follow:
* All walks must be pre-booked online.
* Please DO NOT BOOK a walk if you currently have ANY Covid-19 symptoms, have had in the last 2 weeks or have received a positive Covid-19 test result. Contact Rebecca directly if you have any questions.
* Social Distancing – please make sure you are at least 1 metre/ 3 feet away from any other walker at ALL times. Follow instructions from your Instructor/ Walk leader at all times.
* If you need to sneeze or cough on a walk, PLEASE COVER YOUR NOSE OR MOUTH and turn away from others in the group – Good general hygiene practice anyway, no-one likes being sneezed on at ANY time!
Sorry but… We are NOT ABLE TO LOAN POLES at the moment, so you will need your own Nordic Walking poles or walk without. Look out for ‘SHOP & DROP’ dates if you would like to purchase your own poles.
Cancelling a walk:
If you are unable to attend a walk, PLEASE cancel by 6pm the day before as there will undoubtedly be people eager to take your place. 24 hours notice will help everyone.
This walk is being led by Rebecca Wheatley, Norfolk Nordic Walking Owner & Instructor or one of the NNW Walk Leaders
Contact: 07832 108200
Searching for gallery images