Price: £7.00Login To Book
- 3 Miles
- Tue 15th February
- 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Whitlingham Broad. Whitlingham Ln, Norwich NR14 8TS, UK
- Show location on map
Not joined a Nordic group walk for a while? Concerned about pace? Want to enjoy a gentle walk with good company in a fabulous spot? Like the idea of completing 2.5 miles in an hour? This is the walk for YOU!
This walk is the perfect way to work on your fitness in a fabulous setting.Come and enjoy gentle walking in the woods, pastures and next to the broad at beautiful Whitlingham Country Park take in the views, fresh air and company of the group, whilst being active outdoors.
£7 BUT INCLUDED IN 2 WALKS P/W + UNLIMITED ZOOMS £27 PER MONTH PACKAGE
Distance: approx 2.5 miles
Terrain: meadows, broad paths, some uneven ground, hills
Car parking: RCP Parking
Cafe / Coffee van: Yes
Please dress appropriately for the weather, and don’t forget water, waterproofs (if necessary), suncream, bug spray AND ASTHMA INHALER
We will set off promptly.
Please try to arrive 10mins early so you are ready to go.
Covid Walking Guidelines – please follow:
* All walks must be pre-booked online.
* Please DO NOT BOOK a walk if you currently have ANY Covid-19 symptoms, have had in the last 2 weeks or have received a positive Covid-19 test result. Contact Rebecca directly if you have any questions.
* Social Distancing – please make sure you are at least 1 metre/ 3 feet away from any other walker at ALL times. Follow instructions from your Instructor/ Walk leader at all times.
* If you need to sneeze or cough on a walk, PLEASE COVER YOUR NOSE OR MOUTH and turn away from others in the group – Good general hygiene practice anyway, no-one likes being sneezed on at ANY time!
Sorry but… We are NOT ABLE TO LOAN POLES at the moment, so you will need your own Nordic Walking poles or walk without. Look out for ‘SHOP & DROP’ dates if you would like to purchase your own poles.
Cancelling a walk:
If you are unable to attend a walk, PLEASE cancel by 6pm the day before as there will undoubtedly be people eager to take your place. 24 hours notice will help everyone.
This walk is being led by Rebecca Wheatley, Norfolk Nordic Walking Owner & Instructor
Contact: 07832 108200
Searching for gallery images