Price: £8.00Login To Book
- 5 Miles
- Wed 2nd March
- 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- BLICKLING HALL / NAT TRUST OVERFLOW CAR PARK. Stewards Flat Blicking Hall, Blickling, Norwich NR11 6NF, UK
- Show location on map
(THIS WALK IS INCREDIBLY POPULAR. IF YOU FIND IT IS FULL, PLS REMEMBER YOU CAN BOOK OUR MID WEEK MARRIOTT`S WAY 4 MILER OVER IN REEPHAM.)
Stunning scenery, historical connections, gorgeous architecture, well manicured gardens, a sense of timelessness… and wide shady paths all across the estate to enjoy brisk Nordic Walking. Plus a well deserved coffee and scone at the end in the Muddy Boots Cafe - what could be better?
This is a 4.5 mile brisk walk (average steady pace 3.5mph) suitable for all Gear 2-3 abilities as there are opportunities for those who want a challenge to get up to Gear 3 and add in extra distance if they choose! It is a 75 - 90 minute walk on footpaths through fields and woodland through Blickling Hall Estate.
£8 BUT INCLUDED IN 2 WALKS P/W + UNLIMITED ZOOMS £27 PER MONTH PACKAGE
Distance: approx 4.5 - 5 miles
Terrain: meadows, broadside paths, some uneven ground, hills, woodland, undulating
Car parking: Free to NT members / £6 per day to non NT
Cafe / Coffee van: Yes - Muddy Boots Cafe
Clothing: Please dress appropriately for the weather, and don’t forget water, waterproofs (if necessary), suncream, bug spray AND ASTHMA INHALER
We will set off promptly.
Please try to arrive 10mins early so you are ready to go.
Covid Walking Guidelines – please follow:
* All walks must be pre-booked online.
* Please DO NOT BOOK a walk if you currently have ANY Covid-19 symptoms, have had in the last 2 weeks or have received a positive Covid-19 test result. Contact Rebecca directly if you have any questions.
* Social Distancing – please make sure you are at least 1 metre/ 3 feet away from any other walker at ALL times. Follow instructions from your Instructor/ Walk leader at all times.
* If you need to sneeze or cough on a walk, PLEASE COVER YOUR NOSE OR MOUTH and turn away from others in the group – Good general hygiene practice anyway, no-one likes being sneezed on at ANY time!
Sorry but… We are NOT ABLE TO LOAN POLES at the moment, so you will need your own Nordic Walking poles or walk without. Look out for ‘SHOP & DROP’ dates if you would like to purchase your own poles.
Cancelling a walk:
If you are unable to attend a walk, PLEASE cancel by 6pm the day before as there will undoubtedly be people eager to take your place. 24 hours notice will help everyone.
This walk is being led by Rebecca Wheatley, Norfolk Nordic Walking Owner & Instructor
Contact: 07832 108200
Searching for gallery images