By Jane Lees at
We want to try and make NeWTs the biggest and best Nordic walking group around, and to do that we need your help!
Below we’ve listed some ways you can help, but we’re always open to suggestions, so if you can think of other ways to spread the word, do let us know. And if you’re able to help with any of the following, get in touch
1) Leave us a facebook review. The more reviews, the higher our rating on the facebook algorithm, and the more likely our posts are to be seen. Just click here and rate us. We’ve had 8 in the past 4 years and I know a lot more than 8 of you are on facebook!
2) If you’re not on facebook, we have a testimonials section on our website where you can tell people how fabulous we are. Click here and leave your review
3) Like & comment on our social media posts. Share them on your pages, especially the ones about Tasters/Learn To Nordic Walk courses (Again, facebook’s algorithms like comments & sharing)
4) Invite friends to like our facebook page – go to our page, click on the … button at the top, click on ‘Invite Friends’ in the drop down menu
5) Leaflets in local shops/cafes/community centres – if you know somewhere near you we could put some leaflets please let us know and we can give you some
6) Refer us to friends & family. If they sign up for a course you get a free gift (we’ll be looking at doing some more ‘bring a friend for free’ sessions when the weather improves)
7) Let us know about any events where we might be able to have a stall