Nordic Walking is quite unique in that it provides benefits for everybody from those with medical problems to the super fit. Whatever age, fitness level or goal, – Nordic Walking is suitable, effective and enjoyable. Physical Benefits
- Tones the upper and lower body at the same time
- Uses 90% of the skeletal muscles
- Burns up to 46% more calories than ordinary walking
- Reduces the pressure on knees and joints
- Great for the Heart and Lungs
- Ideal for neck, shoulder and back problems
- Poles propel the walker along, making it easier to move faster then normal without feeling the effort.
- It is one of the most effective cross training techniques for athletes and sportspeople who require ultimate cardiovascular and endurance conditioning.
As we cover all types of pole walking, we can make it really work for you. WE will show you the right technique, the right poles and the right type of Nordic WALX for you to enjoy. It is brilliant because….
- It can be done anywhere – no need for hills, country paths or even snow!
- It appeals to all ages and fitness levels.
- No need to wear special exercise clothing
- It’s very sociable; participants can chat as they go!
- It is easy to learn and to keep up.
- It combines exercise with the nature which has been proven to boost mood.
SIGN UP for a 90min ‘POWER OF POLES Intro session’ today (£25) then come and join our regular Nordic Walks available 7 days a week including some evenings, in and around Milton Keynes and Woburn. Your first walk is FREE on completion of the Power of Poles session. Pole hire included.