Price: £7.50Book Now
- Distance: 3 Miles
- Date: Tue 19th December
- Time: 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- Location Name: Howe Park Wood
- Address: Howe Park Wood, Milton Keynes, MK4 3GG, United Kingdom
- Show location on map
Join Ursula for a Moderate Adventure Nordic Walk at Howe Park Wood.
ADVENTURE pace: 5 km/3 miles p/hr
TERRAIN: Grass & tarmac paths, woodland paths with some gentle hills
DISTANCE: approx 5km
We are currently only loaning poles to new walkers for a few walks at the moment, in order for them to try before purchasing their own, so you will need your own poles going forward. This is more Covid hygenic for everyone.
Walking Guidelines – please follow:
* Please DO NOT BOOK a walk if you currently have ANY Covid-19 symptoms and/or have received a positive Covid-19 test result.
* Please wait at least 5 days before booking your next walk to protect other walkers.
* Contact Emma directly if you have any questions.
It is essential to register and book in advance online.
For just a £22.99 monthly plan you can join *unlimited Walks, *90mins & under.
FREE PARKING is available in the car park at the wood's main entrance, off the H7, opposite the Westcoft centre (postcode MK4 3GG) Electric car charging is also available. Cafe, picnic tables. Toilets available during cafe opening hours.
Searching for gallery images