VAT Relief form for Disabled People

By at

  • Share

If you are classed as ”chronically sick or disabled” i.e. have a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon your ability to carry out everyday activities OR have a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness then you may be in a position to purchase a pair of ACTIVATOR strapless poles free of VAT.

For a copy of the relevant form required to support your purchase please contact me at your convenience

  • Posted in:
« »